Corporate Internal Auditor
3-4 Year Experience
- Assist audit manager in performing audit assignments according to the annual plan
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in reviewing and auditing of the Financial statements
- Control Monitoring:
- Ensures that the effectiveness of control is monitored and/or frequently tested.
- Tracks and monitors the progress of remediating activities.
- Process Control & Management:
- Assesses the embedment of controls in the design of processes, including Performance Indicators (KPI) defined by the Business.
- Verifies that KPIs are monitored on an ongoing basis to identify any risks or opportunities for improvements (processes & controls).
- Identifies and reports any process activities that deviate from the standard by Management to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Continuous process improvement:
- Assists in implementing process improvements and inform Internal audit manager about progress in a regular basis.
- Identifying weaknesses and risks to be mitigated.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting Skills
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Written & Spoken English
- MS Office Experience